Mini Vastari Guide
- What is it?
- Vastari is a non- partisan platform that facilitates communication between the collector and the curator or museum.
- What does it do?
- Vastari enables the relationship between two parties who are interested in lending and borrowing collections for exhibitions.
- It establishes a virtual connection.
- Maintains integrity and privacy while facilitating process
- Why ?
- Allow collectors to register objects they believe should be known to verified and accredited museum curators.
- At the same time, it enables collectors to be in the know about upcoming exhibitions planned globally that would match their noteworthy works of art and interests.
- Shortens the lengthy process of communication between curators and collectors.
- Leases are usually done through the art market or third parties- which in turn can affect collectors as it can over- expose their work.
Find out more